- Take charge of the treasury office, perform the duties provided for under Book II of the Local Government Code.
- Take custody and exercise proper management of funds of the LGU concerned.
- Submit to the LCE certified statement of income and expenditures for budget preparation purposes.
- Treasury Department committed to deliver basic services to its constituents in terms of financial support to plans in progress of LGU.
- Maintain and update tax information system of LGU and accurate recording of tax revenues collected.
Office of the Mayor - ICO
Ruth F. Fojas - Asst. Municipal Treasurer - Acting Municipal Treasurer
- Lenie F. Fojas - Revenue Collection Clerk II
- Kinjerald Y. Fajarillo - Revenue Collection Clerk I
- Nitranito F. Falogme - Administrative Aide IV